As we (excitedly) prepare to reopen our doors and serve you again, we are incredibly aware of the great responsibility we have to keep our guests and teams safe. At HipCityVeg, we are committed to safety standards that exceed mandatory regulations, so you can enjoy our delicious plant-based food again and again without any worries. We are eager to share just some of the steps we’re taking to protect you and our team:
- We will be performing temperature checks at the beginning of every employees’ shift, and offering extended sick leave for any team member that is diagnosed with or is exposed to COVID-19. It’s important to us that we cultivate an atmosphere where our staff can feel comfortable putting the safety of others, and their health first.
- Team members will also be offered masks during their shifts and their commute to and from work. We will also have 30-minute sanitation drills reminding employees to wash their hands and equipment.
- When our guests enter the restaurant there will be social distancing markers to make sure store traffic flows safely- we know we’re all new to this new world, and we’ll try to create some order.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations available to every guest, and germ guards at register areas to ensure a cleanly experience.
- We will also still offer contactless delivery and curbside pickup with tamper-proof stickers for all bags.
- We ask that all customers wear a mask while inside the stores for your and our safety. And of course, please stay home if you aren’t feeling well…we will be happy to deliver food to your door to help you recover with our contactless delivery partners.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back…safely!